REVO FITNESS GYMS OPEN FOR 24/7 ACCESS AS OF 6PM
It’s the news we’ve all been waiting for! As of 6.00pm tonight 05/02/2021, Revo Fitness locations will be back open with 24/7 access.
We’ve also extended our staffed hours until 11:00pm tonight so our team are on hand to help with anything you may need. For the next week (6 – 14 February), our staffed ours for all 24/7 gyms will be 6:00am – 9:00pm for your added convenience. Shenton Park opening hours will remain as normal.
There are some important changes that you need to be made aware of:
- Masks are now mandatory at all times while at the gym (the strenuous exercise exemption applies to outdoor activities only). This applies to all staff, members and personal trainers.
- If you forget your mask, don’t sweat it. Masks will be available to purchase for $2.00 at reception during staffed hours.
- You must check in on the SAFE WA app on entry every time you visit the gym. The QR code can be found on the entry doors and at reception. There is also be a manual register system available at reception.
- You will still need to use your Revo Fitness swipe tag to enter the gym at all times.
- Thanks to our awesome, spacious gyms, we are able to have a maximum capacity of 150 people in our clubs at any one time. Check out our website homepage for the live in-club counter to see how many people are at each location at any time.
Please note, these changes will be in effect until 14/02/21 unless we hear otherwise from the State Government. We will be monitoring the situation closely and doing everything we can for our members during this time.
We have adjusted all membership debits for the month of February 2021. This means all members will not pay for the lockdown closure, your February membership will be debited pro rata. We’ve got your back, and you can count on us to always do what is right by our members.
Thank you for your love and support during this week. We cannot wait to have you back in the gym tonight and supporting WA local business!