The health and wellbeing of our members, staff and trainers, is our top priority at Revo Fitness.
To ensure we are all looking after each other, we have introduced new protocols when entering any of our facilities.
Please see our CONDITIONS OF ENTRY below. These conditions have been implemented effective immediately.
Conditions of Entry:
- Members or users who have travelled from any at risk countries, according to the Australian Department of Health in the last two weeks, should not attend any Revo Fitness until two weeks after their return.
- On entry and exit to any Revo Fitness, members or users must use hand sanitiser.
- No towel, no entry. If a member or user does not have a towel, they will be asked to purchase a disposable towel from reception for a $2.00 donation.
- If a member or user feels unwell with a fever, runny nose, cough or cold, we ask that they DO NOT enter any Revo Fitness facility until their symptoms have cleared.
- If a member or user does cough or sneeze inside Revo Fitness, we ask that they cover their mouth by coughing or sneezing into their inner elbow or into a tissue.
- Spray and wipe equipment before and after every use.
These conditions of entry have been formed based on the advice and guidance from the Australian Department of Health website.
We have also implemented the following measures:
- Increased our commercial cleaning contract, servicing all locations multiple times a day, in addition to designated staff cleaning.
- Introduced the Conditions of Entry Protocol for every user of Revo Fitness.
- Introduced sign up protocols to ensure all new users are unaffected by an illness or virus.
- Increased hygiene facilities and locations at each site.
- Increased awareness to users through staff interaction at reception.
- Increased signage throughout all our clubs with our Conditions of Entry Protocol, including external signage..
- Wiping iPad screens with every use at reception.
All protocols and measures by Revo Fitness have been made based on the advice from the Australian Department of Health.
Thank you for respecting these new protocols and for supporting WA local business.